1.06.2010

another happy list

finally getting to the post office one last time.  until next time anyway.

forgiveness for being late. a bad habit i really need to nip in the bud. like really bad.

giving zane & his dad a "boys night" while i stay with ozzie,  my bosses dog.

this girl named heather armstrong who always makes me laugh out loud (literally).  her recent blog post, "Beginning the year with a bang;" http://www.dooce.com/) on her anxiety disorder & panic attack(s) & hormones made me cry. (yes, in the library)  but it's still on my happy list because she made me feel normal. 

ordering my dad's x-mas present. his birthday is in february. i'm amazed at myself.

zane inviting me to share half of his free sandwhich during his lunch break. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm me too..there's just Something about the post office that doesn't mesh with me. Don't know why.
    Ah..I guess the thought that comes to mind is I love(and inevitably sometimes hate) how it's our ability to feel things that makes us truly Real. And it's especially refreshing when someone gives us reason to realize again that we aren't alone.
    Wh-hoooo go you!!!! I too have all my february/january birthday presents for the family-doesn't it make you feel accomplished or something? One more thing NOT to have to worry about.
    My heart kinda went awwwww with the last one. :)Miss you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean ORDERING dad's BIRTHDAY present (not his X-mas present? Yes, I'm so proud of you for doing that so early...and I haven't even started to THINK about something for him, but this encourages me to get going! He'll love it.
    Yes, I love the dooce blog...she's just so REAL I guess is how you put it...she makes me laugh too. I read her and nie nie's blog every time I get on here...love em both. You'll have to let us know how it goes...makes me think of the book I'm reading right now "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks and the BIG, drooly dog named "Singer"...remember that...thats what I think of this dog you'll be caring for! ha ha love ya, mama

    ReplyDelete