3.30.2011

to blog or not

i've thought about writing 100x in the past couple months.  i've actually taken pen to paper a handful of those times & today i make it official, blog-style.

blame it on transitioning to 'home-owner' & starting a new job that continues to evolve in the form of safety committees, med tech class & actual med-tech training that starts next week. 

writing, for me, puts me in 'serious mode' and makes my mind go to places that are sometimes hard to swallow.  it holds me to this higher standard that brings a level of responsibility & reality that sometimes is easier to just avoid. 

to sum it up, it sort of feels like i get to escape growing pains if i leave the pen down. 

bad anna i know.  i should always be up for growth right? but the truth is, i'm not always up for it. 

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you are still alive :) Ive missed reading your posts! Not that im any better at updating but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me goin' on my blog and I'm glad you're goin' on yours. Can't wait for some pictures some day. I know you'll put some up. I'll be patient. Glad you're "on board" again!

    ReplyDelete