8.01.2008

HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE LOVED BY YOU (FOR 2 YEARS!!!)

Today we celebrate two wonderful years of married life (and 3 years and 1-month of just plain togetherness!!) It's absolutely amazing how fast it goes... It seems like it was just last summer when our romance began... back in the good ol' days of Connell... where i'd wait long hours for my sexy farmboy to come home from a long hot dirty day on the tractor! Those days are untouchable in my memory; it was like the whole world revolved around just us. Of course reality always sets in but I have to say until recently i've never been one of those people who thought of love as an 'evolving' concept. I just thought love was love; a steady unchanging affection. Now I get it when people say their love for each other gets better and better all the time!! How naive it seems now to think that our love wouldn't develop and change over time. I'm so humbled when I think of what i've been given, and how much my love has grown for Zane; I feel like I could just burst somedays! And we're not blind, we get that we're kids. We embrace that and I absolutely LOVE that about us. Like last night, when we totally indulged our cravings with ice-cream and french fries from McDonald's at like 10pm, singing along to Randy Travis at the top of our lungs the whole way there, and then stayed up and watched movies even tho Zane had to be at work at 5:30a.m. today! Well I could truly go on and on, but the bottom line is basically... I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet=)

1 comment:

  1. You are just toooo freaken' cute! Although I have to agree 4 months into the deal..it's such an amzing feeling! =) We are lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete