10.27.2008

Flagler Beach Fashion Week(end)





I love the 'old man sweater' look so much! It was such a lucky find this weekend!He has a love affair with this hat, me not so much, but I have to admit his new glasses really add to the whole look.
He was having too much fun performing for the camera as you can see...and yes he's posin' in his undies...makes them so much funnier!
This post is for my Mama. She picked out all these fancy polos for Zane's 21st birthday... so we wanted to show em off, and say THANK YOU! She has obviously caught on that Zane and polos go together like peanut butter and jelly; they are a regular necessity in his wardrobe! Don't they look good Mom?! By the way this is a classic example of where I got my bargain shopping skills from... Had all these polos been purchased at full price the total cost would've been close to $500, but my Mama paid 50 bucks for all of them!!! LOVE IT! And to make it even sweeter, 3 out of 5 of em are Ralph Lauren's and and they were all purchased at Dillard's... la tee dah=) Go Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...LOVING the new shirts..your Mom did good!!! Roo does look pretty darn good in Polo shirts!! And he's soooo photogenic it's crazy..where does he get that from..punk!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat & the 'old man' sweater too..what a great fall look!! Very stylish you two!! Hope things are going smooth....missing you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing all these pictures....I could only imagine them in my mind...now I get to see them for "real"...they look great!!! The glasses, sweater and hat too all add to the cool classy look! Love reading the blog every week...keep it up! Love to you both...mama

    ReplyDelete