10.06.2008

I’m about to show you just how missin’ me feels...in my red high heels...



No there's no hidden message in my post title, just some lyrics from a song I love by Kellie Pickler. And still no outfit pix, probably due to the fact that i've been living in pajamas mostly (and until further notice) but here they are on my feet... instead of in a picture I stole from the internet, ha.
Stupid Belk's... their shoe department has like a spell over me. I'm not even a "shoe" person, I mean I have a very limited collection and I NEVER go shopping just for shoes, and everyone knows i'm a bargain shopper and these were hardly a bargain at 25% off (and telling you the original price would be a shame, much too high!) I swear, everytime I go into this store I find all kinds of trouble!!!
**And Sue, i'm very glad you've opened your heart to these wedges, hee hee!!!=)

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Love them chica! they are definitely high stylin' and worth every penny...so just pretend the bargain has to do with the jealous looks you will get while wearing them instead ;). Welll welcome to the "infatuated with shoes" club.. at least for the time being. :) and remember.. if the shoe fits....buy it in every color (actually that might not be such a good idea.. ;)) Oh and I love that song too.. I just put it on a new mix I made the other day. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE EM! Tooo darn cute, grow bigger feet so we can share! =) I mean, it's the perfect plan, neither of us will want them in the same season...BRILLIANT! =)

    ReplyDelete