5.02.2011

Night Shift

It's quiet.

Im enjoying seeing the momentary confusion & then smiles when they see my face walk in after pushing their call buttons. They know im never here at this time.

Lots of giggling born out of sheer exhaustion. I love tired giggles.

Calls for help because they are trying to have a bowel movement but they cant get it out. Wonder how they suppose i can assist with that?? I wish them luck. They appreciate it. Priceless.

I timed my "lunch" break perfectly with the krispy kreme delivery man at Gate, the gas station at 3 o'clock in the morning. I get a donut from yesterday for free. Niccce. A happy surprise.

I get the comment, "i cant believe your husband let you work this shift" several times. In a weird way it makes me thankful my husband doesnt put boundaries on me like that.

Oh & Osama is dead.

What a night.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love your job Anna....
    Oh, and yes, we have had that same experience with the Krispy Kreme donuts before, if they're soon bringing in the new one's they'll just GIVE you the other ones because they're OLD. lol. but they taste just fine! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you make me laugh. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete