5.02.2011

Update

I tried to upload some pics to show life as of lately for us at the library last week, but the "server rejected" message put a stop to that.

I settled with facebook for now. I'm still struggling with my relationship with facebook. It's mostly convenient & i love some of the people i get to be in communication with because of it. The rest is still sketchy & i'm figuring it out as i go.

SO, i think my blogging is going to have to be put on hold until we join this century & purchase a computer.

Maybe a thought or two will be posted between then & now.

4 comments:

  1. ok, I'd about given-up here to see you, and yes, I know you have NO computer, but it is nice to see that you go to the library once-in-a-great-while... Sorry that it rejected your photos. You always come up with great ideas for your blog as ideas...and I like the one's you popped on me (us today)....I especially liked "behind these castle walls" since you do live in your own castle and will be sharing from it....and or even sharing from you and Z's own castle (yourselves)... my second choice is: This side of eden......(well, because that is what it is...)and so much you can share in life that is this side of eden..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is convenient (especially for you since you have NO computer) but seems so open for the whole world) but BLOGS seem so much more personal and can be pretty private if you make them that way. I know you're doing the best that you can. I miss you on here, but til you can be on here more, I'll just keep checking for you every once in awhile! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I know I already voted. But since I am third best friend...I also like behind these castle walls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and by the way. I reject the whole no blogging thing. :) dislike dislike dislike!!!!!

    ReplyDelete