5.14.2010

hilton head island round 2

if you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain...
actually there were no pina coladas involved, just soda pop in mason jars. but we did get caught in some major rain=) we ate lunch at this place that i will forever thank for my fave new twist on nachos.  mozzarella cheese & black beans & bbq sauce.... yuuum-o! (don't knock it til you've tried it!) & johnny & junebug went for their first bike ride (with us anyway) they weren't too into it but they were troopers!  after lunch, ash shopped while the husband & kids & i napped, all snuggled up in fuzzy fleece blankets & listening to the pitter patter of rain against the car

2 comments:

  1. As much as I LOVE nachos this sounds way different, but I would certainly be willing to try it...like you say, don't knock it til you try it.
    I think Johnnie and June are a bit timid like Jack...he tolerates a whole bunch but you sure know when he really doesn't like something..but is usually a trooper and just bides his time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how much I love the beachy atmosphere and pictures you have posted here...really makes me want to see the beach again and realize how much I miss it when I don't see it hardly ever. You have some great pictures here. So glad Ash could be with you too. Sorry you had to be sick for part of it.

    ReplyDelete