8.31.2009

no words

i have been thinking about how i can sum up our wonderful days in washington. & my conclusion of what has spoken the loudest to me has been some of the hugs i received. if i know myself, i know that i won't remember every word of every conversation that i had with everyone, and sometimes there were even times when i couldn't find the words to say what i wanted to say, but i know that i will remember the hugs that were given to me- the ones that made me feel the love between us without saying any words. the two words: "thank you" don't seem sufficient, but i have so much gratitude for those of you who gave me a piece of yourself to take home with me. i can still feel the ones that i know were given without abandon.

4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you! sorry we didnt get to talk. but the hug was sooo sweet i guess that will have to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are pretty huggable! It was wonderful to see you and Zane. You both looked so happy! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs are the best...something you'll remember for a long time.

    -mom

    ReplyDelete