9.25.2008

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!


I was so surprised when I walked out my front door at 8:30 this A.M. to be met with 'crispy' fall air; no muggy-ness to be found at all! So crazy to have a reality check that it is indeed officially fall. And then I treated myself with a pair of 'fallish' shoes to celebrate Lacey's 19th birthday today of course... Thanks babe, for the excuse to buy new shoes, ha. I have a thing for red shoes and have been looking everywhere for something along the lines of a Mary Jane shoe... So I found these BCBG's at Belk... on sale no less...and promptly fell in love! And Ash, I don't care what Pete's Mom says, I LOVE WEDGES!!!!=)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh sweet heart I totally agree with you! I'm in LOVE with wedges!! I've officially chucked all my pointed toe shoes..and kept all my wedges! They are soooo comfy to walk in! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your new shoes...too cute! Now put them on with a cute outfit & take a photo..I wanna see the whole package! =) LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your mama wants to see too. And Oh, I loved seeing those pictures of little Landon...such a cute little munchkin (punkin'), can hardly wait to see him in November. Love you, Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Glad you celebrated lacey's birthday up right! ...and I 2nd Ashley's comment- I want to see you and the shoes..take a picture! :) Love*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete's mum says she loves these wedges!!!

    ReplyDelete