9.18.2008

R.I.P 'Mr. Snuggles'

So Aidan and I were running errands together, one of them being a trip to Wal-mart to pick out some camping gear for convention. Everything was 'hunky-dory' until somewhere along the line Aidan let go of his beloved 'Mr. Snuggles,' (a pale blue medium sized stuffed teddy if anyone has seen it!) over the side of his stroller. It has officially been swallowed up by the Palm Coast Supercenter Wal-mart!!! You have to understand how much 'Mr. Snuggles' means to Aidan. I went into total panic mode, practically in tears running around like a mad person trying to retrace my steps, and stopping every single Wal-mart employee along the way, getting some sympathy from the ladies in the fitting room, some eye-rolls by others, and even completely ignored by one. But still no 'Mr. Snuggles.' I even had to leave a tearful message on Aidan's Mom's cell phone explaining the whole situation. So may the teddy bear rest in peace, and by some miracle be found...be assured, customer service has my cell phone number! And i've concluded that one of the worst feelings in the world is 'losing' something; it's making my heart hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment