9.23.2008

OPA!!!!

We made a fun discovery and found out that monday night at Rossi's is 'Greek Night' with an authentic Greek chef even, so Zoe and I decided to make an evening of it together! Actually the whole day ended up revolving around hanging out with Zoe, and I loved it! She just ditched me to move to Texas with her hubby (how dare she) so I had to steal her for some serious catch up time this week while she is visiting Florida! We spent two-hours chatting over coffee at Starbucks yesterday morning, and then two-hours over dinner doing much of the same! Good memories!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ZOE....& you too of course!! =) Looks like so much fun!! Bet your gonna miss her....silly Texas! =) How yummy does that food look!! Yeah, and it's only 10:35 in the morning here..I'm sooooo pathetic! =)

    ReplyDelete