9.18.2008

Happy Campers

On the flip side... we're totally psyched for our upcoming mini-adventure! We have officially purchased our first set of camping accessories! We've got a tent for two, sleeping bags, an LED lantern and AA batteries, a mildew/moisture protectant and bright yellow rust proof stakes. I swore I could never go camping in Florida with all the bugs, spiders, lizards, snakes, alligators and torrential downpours but I have decided that it'll be okay to ease into it at a place like convention, comforted with the thought of other nearby campers, ha. And to make my good news even sweeter, i've received official word today that I can have all of friday off from my job (also Zane's 21st birthday!) so we'll get 3 whole days of togetherness, sharing a long, spiritually blissful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I see your huge Dixie Chick fans too...WE LOVE THEM!!! Their music is great just to kick back & sing to!!! Also...gooood luck with camping! You really should treat your hubby to an 'extra nerdy' headband lights that he can wear..so he doesn't get lost in the dark! ha! Those are the worse..!!! I'm very jealous that your headed to convention..enjoy, take notes for me. Just make sure now to pitch your tent on an ant hill....we almost did that last year!

    ReplyDelete