9.04.2008

"Home is not where you live, but where you are understood." -Christian Morgenstern

Such an inspiring place to walk around.The day was cool and overcast... oh so cozy, just how I like it!
Mmm... Anthony's at Pier 66... we got a platter of salmon, cod, calamari and shrimp and of course clam chowder! I miss the fresh seafood so much!

When we decided to get off the bus and start wandering we discovered this cute coffee shop... so we grabbed some hot chocolate and read The Stranger. Stylistically, it was both earthy and exotic; a really cool combination.


Zane trying out Seattle's public transportation system for the first time! Nay Nay & I...we spent hours just talking and laughing over coffee remembering how much alike we are, and how funny the boys in our life are!
I'm so proud of my Grampa and Gramma for being good sports and trying Thai food for their first time!
A classic; Grampa cooking breakfast on his stool...sausage and the best fried eggs in town!
My wonderful Gramma Foster on our way home to eat donuts together!

No comments:

Post a Comment