11.03.2008

The End of W.A.N.D and Halloween

The mohawk! Zane gave me 3 roses for Landon's 3rd birthday, and the cards are from Zane and my Mama!! And I even got a phone call from my father-in-law and text messages from Lace and Ash. I'm more grateful for all your sensitivity than you'll probably ever know! The most precious bat and witch ever and their Mama Anna!=-) Aidan rockin' the mohawk on Halloween! All smiles...
Aidan wearing the outfit I bought him in Washington
Vanessa, Tina, April, Nikki our teacher, Charlene, Irena, Candi, Gloria and Rise La Piazza ladiesSo my twice-weekly w.a.n.d. class thru daytona state college officially ended this past thursday and I can't speak highly enough of it! I feel so empowered, and blessed to have met all the women taking this journey also! Now we're talking about doing a book club together next??? Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! ah I almost sent you that halloween bear. Everytime I have gone in there for the last 2 months I thought of buying it for you. :) Cute pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun babe, your turning out to be such a smart little monkey!! I'm so proud of you!!! Love the Halloween photos too...too freaken cute!! Looks like you guys had heaps of fun!!! I'm loving the bat costume..I've never seen one like that before..that is too darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete