11.14.2008

oh my!

one very proud little man showing off his masterpiecei have to watch this little one like a hawk these days as you can see... zane came to our rescue during his lunch break with paint samples and we applied over 10-coats of paint so mommy and daddy wouldn't have heart attacks!!

we made pineapple jello 'jigglers' with heart-shaped cookie cutters, and then they entertained themselves with the leftover jello! very fun to squish between your fingers i must admit...=-)
just another day in the life of being a nanny for aidan and evan=-)

2 comments:

  1. Like I say, the "beauty" of having your camera with you all the time. I was hoping you'd gotten pictures of this so I could see...its worse than I thought. Sure glad you kids never got ahold of a permenant marker when you were little! Glad Zane could take care of it with you. Did you wonder why he was so "quiet" for a time...then to come and find the mess? You used to love to get into things...but not markers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh WOW....what a monster! Ok, Hugo was kind enough to NEVER pull that kind of stuff on me, he just colored all over the couch once! YIKES, babe..thank goodness your hubby has access to the goods to cover up the evidence! ha! Guess life is never boring huh?!?! =)But I must say, he looks totally proud of his 'masterpiece'! =)

    ReplyDelete