11.17.2008

sweet moments

Evan, so excited to see the movie! Zane, a little concerned about our enthusiasm!







saturday evening found us taking Evan with us to see Madagascar II. it ended up being this surprisingly tender night. unprovoked during our car ride Zane looks at me and says, "is it just me or does this feel strangely like we're taking our own daughter out for family night?"
and Evan came up with a system for telling us whether she approved of the movie or not... if it was good she would say, "nose hair" and if she didn't like it she would say, "armpits." so when Zane scooped her up after the movie ended and she could barely keep her eyes open, my heart melted when she managed to say, "nose hair" before we even got the chance to ask her what she'd thought, and then she slept the whole car ride home.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so strange. I was looking at your pix and thinking awww they look like a family!! Zane looks like such a cute dad! And then you go and write the same thing I was thinking.....Espn???
    And HA Evan's way of saying good movie/bad movie cracks me up. Ah how much more interesting and exciting life is through the eyes of a child!

    ReplyDelete