11.10.2008

Zane's Surprise.

So those who know me know I don't typically take surprises well. I'm trying to work on that. Anyway it helps when my hubby does things like he did last thursday night. He came home with Outback Steakhouse take-out... and he got like everything on the menu: bread, caesar salad, bloomin' onions, my favorite chicken dish, and a steak with a baked potato and garlic mashed potatoes!!! And to top it all off he brought home a bottle of my favorite champagne and sparkling apple cider AND chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream for dessert! Is it ANY wonder why i'm so madly in love with my husband?!

5 comments:

  1. awwww! :) What a sweet husband you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you....what did you do to deserve such a treat...I'm still saving that $10. gift certificate to Outback you gave us years ago, and now I think it'll "seal the deal" to get to go there cuz' grandma and grandpa gave me a $25 gift card to Outback...$35. total, so I'm hoping to have a date-nite with dad while we're in Seattle for Christmas and go to The Outback. I've been craving to go there for years...truly!!!! O.K., don't keep me in suspense, what was the special occasion for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my word!! HELLO...where did he come from?!?!?! Can he come and teach Pete some lessons?!?! (ha, na Pete does pretty good)..but SERIOUSLY my brother is amazing! How sweet and romantic can one be?!?! And I bet he's just LOVING the fact that he can buy alcohol too!! ha! What a sweet heart...ok, I could take surprises like this any day babe...and COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM..YUMMMMMMMM! (My mouth is totally watering)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't husbands the best :) very very sweet!

    and i love your blog too - i've added it to my "check often" list. i just got your comment on mine. political views...have changed a bit for me in the last few years...it all makes me really frustrated...

    ReplyDelete