2.10.2009

life is good y'all.

mm. mm. mmmm. sippin on some sugar-free red bull. just laid the baby down for a nap after a fun morning of shopping for his birthday presents together. yes. i let him pick out his own presents. got off the phone with 'Grammy' in Louisiana who was concerned about Evie's fever. uncle Rick is done with his surgery; feelin' no more pain. uncle Monty came thru his triple bypass with no problems! finally connected with Ash in Aussie-land on the phone last night -after months of not hearing her voice- i didn't even recognize her, hee hee. today is Grandpa Foster's 83rd birthday. it's 85-degrees in my town today!!! it's amazing how re-energizing it can feel to just be able to put on a short-sleeve dress and flip-flops. my best friend's phone loves me; i'm the only number her phone will let her dial, lol. leaving to see my family in 20-days... eeee!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your random thoughts of today, but not only random...they let me know what you actually did and thought :-) I didn't know Evan had a fever...O bummer...they're sick a lot I think! 85...lucky you...I've been freezing all day...than had to be on the phone for nearly 3 hours with the computer guy as he fixed one of the computers...ho hum :-) Love ya...mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. 85 degree weather sounds amazing! I'm wearing warm socks, boots, pants, a long sleeve t-shirt with a hoodie AND my jacket over all that....if that tells you at all what the weather is like here.... Cold!. Anyway. My phone really does love you :) and boy am I glad it does. Although I'm glad its back to working again too... I think its dying a slow painful death, and I will have to actually buy a new one sometime in the near future. Bummer. Love you chick. Always love to read about your life :).
    ps you should ask me later about this comment, something funny to tell you.

    ReplyDelete