2.27.2009

CAN IT BE?!

Just a bike week update- i took these pix two-miles from our house- i took a walk to town to check out all the shenanigans, and got some ice cream at sallys on the way, got some sun on my shoulders, and went to an IAM command circle at the Beachhouse Beanery. a perfect saturday.

The bikers are here... that means it's the infamous bike week here in Daytona Beach, which means... Zane and I have officially lived here in Florida for two-years. WOW. Time really does fly y'all! Anyway bike week definitely doesn't do anything for me. There are some 500,000 of them driving around in our community right now, so as far as i'm concerned, it's a GREAT time to be leaving town. I'll never forget when we first moved here, and Dad & Zane & I were driving around thinking that all these bikers and traffic were a norm for this area, wondering what we'd gotten ourselves into... it was such a relief to know it only happens twice a year, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh sweets, you know you thrive on the crazed bikers! ha! I can't believe how fast time really does fly!!! Congrats on hitting the 2 year mark though!! =) I do remember that day too....seeing the endless miles and miles of 'green' in Indiana...ohhhh I loved it there!! Anyways enjoy your crazy 'bikers' week!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna!! Have you guys decided where you're going to end up yet? Or are you staying in FL for now?

    ReplyDelete