3.09.2009

MY TAYLOR!

say what?! the free seats got to watch taylor do sound check. oh well- we watched thru the gates


sold out!




my husband proved his unconditional love for me when he accompianed me to see my beloved taylor swift in concert. and it was FUH-REEZING! we had to leave the strawberry festival before the concert and go buy gloves, socks and two-blankets to add on top of our layers -i was wearing four. but it was UH-MAZING- everything i wanted it to be! we ended up being like ten-rows back from the stage, and yes. i totally went all teenage girl - i even bought a taylor live tee-shirt!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH, I'm so jealous!!!! :) Your pix look awesome SO CLOSE UP!--although total bummer that it was freezing cold! Hopefully you were able to jump up and and down a lot and sing at the top of your lungs to help warm you up :) Congrats on snagging one of the good guys (kudos to zane!)--who is willing to go with you to a girly concert :) :) although, if I was him It wouldn't have taken much to drag me along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'm jealous! I love her!!! You are one hard core fan chick.....multiple layers to see the ones you love!! =) And look what she is wearing....AHHHH freezing!! =) Guess she would do enough jumping around and such to not get too cold! ha! Hope you had a great night!! =)

    ReplyDelete