3.17.2009

indulging in some reminiscence.

the first turkey day we ever hosted as mr. & mrs. -only made possible with Jane's help! our first room!
first family room

i miss this kitchen at grampa & gramma'sthis seems like a million years ago.
love that we have picture proof of our history
one of our az wedding pics

such a goofy picture of l&i - love that she came.
i love that i didn't even begin to know how much i would love being a wife yet.
so me- barefoot & wearing a sweater.


just cleaning out my email folders - these made me smile.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh don't you just love looking back at old photos?!?! Makes me soooo homesick right now, so I try to by-pass it from time to time!! =) But soooo many good memories, and little things that you just loved! You two have some amazing memories together, so glad we've been able to share in some of them. Hope there are millions & millions more to come. Pete's package got here today...waiting for him to get home from Uni to open it!! Thanks again.... love ya both heaps!! I'll message you our numbers again soon, would love to have a proper chat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how cute your house in Tricities was. Good times:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the little glimpse into your "first days"...fun to bring back the memories of a bunch of "firsts" for you....they made me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. Always fun to remember old times with old photos. I never did get to see that house. Weird!

    ReplyDelete