3.23.2009

st. patty's day

in our V.I.P. lounge- we had fun pretending anyway



everything green!
evan's sherbert salad

say: 'queso'




we were given 'green' carnations
i guess this is just naive of me- but i really had no idea that st. patty's day was such a night out on the town. krista was in town & narque, bri & ev were all on spring break so we decided to celebrate in st. augustine at the conch house. hard to turn down that kind of invitation. we have special memories celebrating our 2nd anniversary there. anyway we ventured into downtown later... funny to people watch as more of an outsider than a participant=)

3 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures! So much fun to see the 'adventure' you guys had, I'm jealous! :) I've never been a lover of St. Patrick's day..but I have to say this years seemed much more exciting than usual, and your pix make me want to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh gosh, how fun!!! =) Looks like you guys had a great time, being 'green' and all!! =) Never done much for St. Patties day, but looks like I'm missing out heaps! ha! Fun that you guys got all the guys involved too and made them dress up! =) Looks like the week was a fun one...shopping, coffee drinking, chocolate and just some good ol' girl time! Awesome....we'll have to join in next time! Love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww...sounded like you guys all had fun on st. pattys! Lucky girl, got to be with everyone!

    ReplyDelete