7.17.2010

Farmer's Market Day

Anticipation!  They always know when we're getting ready to leave, it's cute.
She might be a senior citizen in dog years,  but she's our baby!
W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N cherries at our local farmer's market-  love it. 
 
must. be. in. shade.
"Downtown Beautification Project."
jeff & zane deep in coversation
there's something charming about the idea of a bungalow by the sea...
i think they've resolved amongst themselves never to whine again about coming with us. it involves lots of sweating & panting & walking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, ditto to Melisa's blog entry. Looks like a great day and fun time. Is that coffee shop the one down the street you took me to at Flagler? Love the farmer's market too! I haven't purchased any of the cherries yet...they just seem too expensive...I guess I got spoiled with last years' bumper crop of them and the wonderful flavors and prices! LOL sweet pictures of the dogs. Always fun to see!

    ReplyDelete