7.30.2010

ok. i'm just saying...

this sucks.

1st. lacey, told me she was going to be coming thru miami on her way to chile in like two-weeks. but then i find out by miami- she really meant dallas.  (i can see tho, how that could happen i mean... miami... dallas.  easy mistake.  i'll let her off the hook this time.)

2nd. so i just got off the phone with my cousin nicole, who is just chilllin' in atlanta on her way thru to ecuador, wondering how far palm coast is from atlanta... yah, 5-hours. no biggie. but i TOOOOTALLY woulda come seen her anyway had i known about this like i donno, something other then 5-minutes ago, NIIIIiiiccoole!  but that's ok, because she swore next time she'd take me with her & we're hitching a shrimp boat to the galapagos as an added bonus. 

who is going to be my lucky # 3. who is going to tease me & tell me that they're so close to me, but just kidding. catch you next time sucker!

ahhhh! i miss my friends.  it's days like today that make florida seem like it might as well be antartica. (btw. i just found a cruise itinerary to antartica. no joke- it also hits up sweet places such as chile & argentina. i can't get it off my brain.) 

and P.S. why does it seem like everyone but me is getting to south america.  that needs to change asaaap.

P.P.S. z&i took amy to los dos potrillos last night.  our waitress was a new girl, and she spoke to us in spanish the ENTIRE time. noooo words in english.  zilch. nada. i LOVED every minute, even if conversation was only about sidral, cebollas y ceviche.  whatev!

sometimes it hurts, that's how bad i want spanish to be my (our- zane's too) second language. 

someday- IT'S HAPPENING.

also. i like how far this post got away from what it was intended in the beginning. 

last thing i have to say: (yah right)  this weekend marks zane & i's FIFTH year of awesomeness together.  that's 4-years of wedded bliss y'all!!!  & we're celebrating with pirates.... for real.

3 comments:

  1. ahhh, that's a bummer when it feels like everything/everybody is so close, but so far away!!! Have a great anniversary weekend!! Congratulations!! We just celebrated our 8th! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes my dear...I was just thinking about you and Zane's 4th tomorrow and wondering how you are celebrating. How Exciting! Care to share the pirates theme with pictures in a few days on here?

    Yes, I know the feeling about someone soooooooo near, yet so far. I know it's not quite as exciting, however, Aunt Ann, U. Ken, U. Dan are coming through Florida in November and wondering if you've connected with them to be able to have them over or something? Hope so....and OH, I hope IT happens in January...that would be sooooooooo wonderful to be there with you....I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed. I hope we can stay awhile (not to the point of you getting sick of us, but hope like a L-I-T-T-L-E while? love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok for one, it's my mom's fault. She said we were flying there. Blame her. For two I'll teach you spanish. And for three, pirates? SWEEEET! Love you!

    ReplyDelete