12.11.2008

back to square one

just an update on our potential move this coming august... they (my bosses) have decided to move 'home' to monroe, louisiana which Z & I have talked about in length and don't think it will be the best move for us personally. of course things change, but these are the feelings we share for this moment=-) now we don't know what to do, but we're relying on faith that things usually work out one way or another, sometimes even better than we could have imagined so we're just toying with some ideas right now...i first got word of their decision last friday and i was devastated mostly because it was really unexpected (a long story) but now i'm warming up to the idea of changing my way of thinking about our future so anyway we'll keep y'all updated i'm sure... (whether you wanted to be or not, lol)

4 comments:

  1. Hey chicken, keep you head up and your spirits high, something wonderful will come along for you two! And if all else fails..just remember....."move to OZZZZZZZ" and I promise you'll be taken care of! ha! Keep me posted, which I know you will! Ohhh and I have to get another phone card, then your getting a call...like it or not! LOVE YA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welllllll you could still move to say AZ?! or anywhere closer for that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear friend. Thanks for the update. You're right, everything will fall into place.. somehow. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm bummed...but like I told you...something better may just open up for you two and so just hang in there...I'm hoping you'll be closer to us someday....even BOISE!

    ReplyDelete