12.11.2008

simply being 'Nana'

Evan wanted to take a picture - as you can see Aidan was really into it - he kept saying "up!" and by "up!" he really means "down!" Evan was being a silly billy while I took pictures of her hair-do - i am so proud of this one because 'doing' hair is not exactly something i'm famous for=-)
i loved this so much - i'm in the 'special friends' category for Evan's holiday shop at school - so sweet
I found this on my camera the other day -i didn't know Aidan was taking pictures of himself so i was quite amused.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love the pants chick!! I remember those, they are AUSSIE pants!! ahhhhhh! The kids are just too cute, cute braids in Evans hair too, very impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair doing skills on other people are much better than mine! I remember when I was trying to do Hannah Tysons in braids one time, not only did it NOT turn out at all, I found out the spray bottle I was using had vinegar in it, not water...smoooooth move!

    ReplyDelete