12.04.2008

like old times

today i am loving those moments that remind you of the way things were. like being woken up from a dead sleep in the middle of the night, by a phone call from an old friend who has pure joy spilling from her voice, so excited to share some bit of news that only you would understand. briefly being reminded of the feeling of being a giddy teenager. and then laughing out loud when you're brought back to reality when you feel the gentle kick of your annoyed husband who obviously doesn't understand what is so important to have woken him from his sleep. life is different now, but how lucky am i to be here today with both of these wonderful people with me on this ride?

2 comments:

  1. O.K., you got me....I'm completely curious and you left in "hangin". You really need to write books, Anna...I think thats your calling. I'm sure that was the purpose of your "blog"...to keep me "out there" just wondering...and you accomplished that.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to agree with your mum. You totally left us hanging. I'm so curious who this was!
    And for the record... I love reading your writing as well. and if you wrote a book I would probably read it a million times. I'm always pleasantly surprised and it keeps me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete