12.29.2008

"New"

New: adj. -Just found, discovered, or learned; Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent

On account of 2008 coming to a close, thought I would write about some new and old things i'm feeling excitable about in this new year!
  • I have given into reading the Twilight series because of my sister-in-law Dani, (after much fighting to not give into the craze), but her recommendation has made it hard to keep turning it away! I am on page 7 currently... and was instantly rewarded when the Olympic peninsula of Washington was mentioned on the first page! It's definitely off to a good start...
  • Looking forward to going to LHC, Arizona to see my family in March, and getting to meet my brothers new girlfriend=-) Everyone has met her but me now, and they're all excited about her, so now i'm excited!!
  • my two new spring dresses (thanks to Mama Cindy!) I kind of have an obsession with dresses lately.
  • Being able to nap with my husband in our hammock and feel the warmth of the sun on our faces... even in late December! Bring on the tanning season...=-)
  • Getting a healthy kickstart as early as January when I begin my six-week 'boot-camp' at the gym.
  • my girlfriends, A & L, missing them terribly! Fingers crossed i'll see you in 2009!
  • seeing my Taylor Swift sing live in March!
  • Elizabeth Gilbert promised me that her new book would be out in 2009... hoping earlier than December... not sure if I can wait another 12-months=-)
  • a new job? looking forward to the new adventure and people that will bring...

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear! Haha, I recommend twilight as well. I just gave into the craze myself andd I ended up starting it one night, staying up til 4 until I couldn't keep my eyes open a moment longer, and then finished it the next day (the first book). Now I've got the second waiting for me to start it. I'm kinda holding back on starting it cuz i'm afraid I wont be able to put it down again. you know me and books :P.

    Thats great news that you get to go see your family in March!! :) So happy for you! Did I tell you I saw Derek at special meeting?

    Ah, you two are so lucky to have the sun! I got some time in Cali but...it was defintely not tanning weather, it was more like wear your jacket but look at the pretty beach and WISH! :)

    wh-hooo go anna :) let me know how boot-camp goes!

    I MISS YOU TOO. So so so much!

    ahh this is when you're going to AZ, so I actually did know you were going, it wasn't new news. :) did I mention i'm jealous that you are seeing Taylor swift!

    I should really read her other book.

    Adventures adventures.

    this is getting long I should end this now.
    LOVE you thanks for this awesome post I love it. :) Me and lists...we get along (most days)

    ReplyDelete