12.04.2008

Spring Holiday

YAAAY!!! Spring holiday just fell into place for us this morning and I am walking on air! For a a few days now I thought we were going to have to give up our plans to go 'home' to see my family in Arizona due to some break changes in my schedules, and i've been so sad thinking that I don't know when the next time will be that I get to see my familia... but it's always funny how things just have a way of working out. And to step it up even more, we get to grab a Taylor Swift concert the day before we head for the desert! (Anyone who doesn't know, i'm mildly obsessed with Taylor Swift, and have been dying for her to come to Florida.) And we think we may even take another day before going down to the Florida Strawberry Festival (where we find Taylor!) to go down to Orlando, and take advantage of our Universal passes. So let's see... Roller coasters, Taylor Swift LIVE!, flying to Vegas to see my Mama, Papa and 'the twinsies', and spending 8-days without respsonsibilities with my husband... I think pretty much equals perfection!!!

2 comments:

  1. so you're coming for sure? Sweet deal! I'm jealous you get to see Taylor swift and ride on lots of roller coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K., now I can get REALLY excited knowing that it's "official"...I'm very happy that its all working out for you to come....I can hardly wait now and have that to look forward to. You'll have to talk to Derek now that you have your dates "set-in-stone" and see if something works for him? If it doesn't I'll still be way excited to have you two here that week!!!

    ReplyDelete