6.01.2009

things to shout about!

  1. i have the rest of the afternoon off to read the rest of my book!
  2. i am done with my icky annual exam- don't have to go back til june 2010!
  3. my uncle is back in the states!
  4. hans & irena & mattias, noah & jordan are coming to florida (from holland) in july!
  5. bobby & dreema might get to see a taste of what we think of as home at walla-walla convention this week & meet some of our family! (they are a couple from our sunday morning meeting on a road trip across the country).
  6. we have gospel meetings again! (with only 7-sets of workers for the whole state of florida they are a rare treat!)
  7. today marks the start of hurricane season!
life is good.

2 comments:

  1. wh-hooooo! Its great to have things to shout about! Thanks for sharin' m'dear.
    I have something to shout about:
    Strangers buying strangers YUMMY frozen yogurt just because :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list Anna. I was definitely shouting (well, probably snoring) over the fact I got an hour-long nap in! What are you reading right now? I'm terrible; I go to B&N, buy about 5 books and then try to read them all at once because I'm so excited to read them.

    Hey hey hey! Who are the folks that are coming to Walla Walla? I need to make sure I meet them!

    ReplyDelete