7.02.2009

follow-up.

whew- 4-days in. yesterday was such a challenge. no sleep + hunger = super cranky me. (zane dared to ask me if i wanted to go to panda express after bible study- he said he forgot i was "dieting" but i don't think he'll forget again, lol) anyway thank you so much shana & ashley for supporting me!! we can do this!! thanks also mom & ash h. for all your phone support=) & mom especially for letting me call all the time to ask: "how many points would this be...?" (i'm loosely basing this whole diet plan on weight watchers which has been successful for many people i know & my mom has been my little weight watcher expert!=) my scale still hasn't budged, but i'm chalking it up to the fact that i have only checked at night & i totally reserve the right to not believe what my scale says at night -only the morning. lol. thursday is my all-out exercise night with yoga & tonight we're stepping it up a little more. & i'm pumped! zane & i are walking/jogging two-miles into downtown flagler beach to do our weekly hour & a half of yoga & walk/jog the 2-miles home. after my euphoric yoga experience last week- it cannnnoot come fast enough=) not only is it building my strength up- it offers me all these mind-calming "tricks" that kicks my anxiety in the bum. feels good to feel on top of that little issue- even just for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Anna, don't starve yourself or your body won't let go!! Eat sensible, JUST until you are beginning to be satisfied. If you are ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE it is only a craving, then have some cool water and/or brush your teeth, but if you are truly stomach-growling hungry, feed yourself!! Found that out the hard way myself!! When I finally gave in and had a mini whole wheat, basically dry turkey sandwich at Subway and satisfied my hunger, then the pounds that I'd been hanging onto just melted right a way!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fitness frenzy!!! :) You guys are awesome. Heh. Hope yoga was everything you'd hoped. Ah.. I can't wait to get back to my gym classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of working out your doing...way to go!!

    ReplyDelete