7.17.2009

fresh eyes

aw sweet sweet clarity; a gift- the best gift i can think of receiving at this moment.
clarity to reveal what matters most.
clarity to see what i need to say no to.
clarity to just focus on today, this hour, this minute- this moment.
clarity that faith really is enough.
clarity to reveal what i need to make time for & what i need to stop feeding.
clarity to see what i have been holding back & what i need to open my heart wider to.
clarity to remember again that a child simply accepts without questioning & that to be a child is the ultimate goal.

less thinking- more being- more loving- more being available to help another.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh clarity!!! :) I have come back to this many times to read it. Now I have aromatherapy to go with it--THANK YOU!!!--so I"m printing it out. :) Thanks for sharing. (sorry it has taken me so long to comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO love the mental clarity instant Aromatherapy... :)..I'm pretty certain it's been helping me this last week.

    ReplyDelete