9.15.2009

Just Thinking Out Loud

i'm thinking that i'm going to enjoy being able to sit at the bar while we are still childless, and the wait for a table at Olive Garden is 45-minutes, and we get to start eating endless breadsticks & salad instantly!! (i'm going to take a wild stab in the dark & say babies & barstools probably won't blend happily.)

i'm thinking not very many people can look under their couch cusions, and be almost certain that they will discover an emergency stash of dove chocolate promises (leftover from the last emergency) like me.

i'm thinking i might need to tone down my taylor obsession when my boss calls me mid road-trip to find out the details of the kanye + taylor drama from the VMA's.

listening to: American Ride by Toby Keith:
That's us, that's right,
Gotta love this American ride.
Both ends of the ozone burnin'.
Funny how the world keeps turnin'.
Look ma no hands.
I love this American ride,
Gotta love this American ride.
& i'm thinking that i love wearing matching Gator football hats to the local buffet with my husband.  i'm thinking that i'm proud to live in the U.S.A!

2 comments:

  1. Ha I'm pretty angry about the whole Taylor/Kanye thing. I mean I wasn't a huge Kanye fan in the first place but even if I was I'm a way bigger Taylor fan. What a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad for your thought sharing. Also, love your new BLOG look and the changes you've made on it. Like it! =D

    ReplyDelete