10.16.2010

24-hours with two of my favorites


The street Rick grew up on!


Mrs. Curran's place, stunning landscaping


Mom pointed out that I didn't get any pictures of these two & it's a shame that I didn't.  Just wasn't thinking about it when I had the opportunity.   Anyway luckily I was thinking enough to grab my camera when Rick took me for the grand tour of his new neighborhood this particularly lovely thursday morning.  Notice my beautiful ride?  He mumbles under his breath, "that it's already a '99 & everyone has their crosses to bear."  

There is never a shortage of laughter when I'm with them. 

He has an absolutely gorgeous new home, both inside and out.  He's made friends with the neighborhood critters which consist of numerous peanut-eating squirrels & bluejays.  The bluejays were not shy.  Rick would throw peanuts onto his kitchen floor & leave the door open, and they would fly right in and capture them. Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anna...Glad to see a pix of Rick's place...great looking place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sorry you didn't get MY picture! Rick's Porsche is an '01 and it's 9 years old. His cross to bear - having a 9 year old Porsche! It was SO fun to have you here and to get some one on one, (or two on one) time with you. Please do it again quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete