10.16.2010

Nay Nay's second to last night as a bachelorette














5 girls + 1 hotel room = straighteners, blow dryers & three mirrors, oh my!
Anthony's:  3 seafood fettucine's - the seafood + chicken + 1 chicken caesar salad = silly!
I don't know what's up with the huckleberry's but I like 'em!
Why are we all crouching when we're short!?  Nice.
We came back to our room & crowded around Nay's iphone to watch funny youtube videos.  Our fave of the night was most def the old orbitz commercial. 

Wife says: You son of a biscuit eating bulldog

Husband says: What the french toast
Wife says: Did you think I would not find about your little doo doo head cootie queen
Mistress says: Who are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker
Wife says : Pickle you QomQuat
Husband says: Your overreacting
Wife says: No, Bill over reacting was when I put your convertible into a wood chipper Stinky Mc Stink face
Mistress says : You Hoboken
Blonde girl says : Fabulous New Orbit rasberry mint cleans another dirty mouth, For a good clean feeling, no matter what.

I mean it's brilliant. & we were crying.


Next we watched the hangover!  We heart Alan!

We got to our nail appointment early on saturday- truly an amazing feat.  Did I mention 5 girls + 1 bathroom!?  The morning started by me getting freaked out by Nay who I sit up in bed & find staring at me from her her chair in the dark at 6 something in the morning!  & then I found out I stole all the covers during the night... from the bride! OH NO!  We shared because I was the only one not sleeping on a down pillow (Nay's allergic!) + I wasn't sick & coughing... *ahem* Carrie! Lol, jk.

Aw.. good memories. It was ridiculous, hilarious, good, clean fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had to be there to see the commercial to really get the full/funny effect...Just all of you being together and having fun and laughing would have been a special memory. Glad you got that time with each other.

    ReplyDelete