8.11.2010

Happy Wednesday!

Today is one of those good days for really no reason at all.  I am h i g h l y caffeinated due to a Spike Shooter energy drink we sell at our gym.  It tastes like orange Crush soda which just makes me feel like a kid again.  But I assure you, I was feeling extra bubbly before the Spike took affect. 

I'm wearing my new favorite sun-dress from my friend Amy, a sweet lime green sweater & this cowgirl looking belt that Zane gave me back in December of 2005 when we were dating.  He wrapped it up in a pretty package for me when I came to visit him- after not seeing each other in almost four-months. 

On a side-note- this whole belt-over-sweater look is so very Banana Republic of me.  It can be found on a large percentage of our mannequins & frequently just annoys me, but today was not one of those days.

Also I just ate this delicious sandwich made by my girl Chantel.   Any sandwich with sprouts & olives is fab in my book.

And it's officially acting like the Florida summer I know & love.  Meaning- it's sunny one second & the next it's absolutely dowwwn-pouring & people drive with their flashers on because you can't really see 6 inches in front of you. I love it.

Just got done have a one-sided email chat with Zane's sweet cousin who is coming tomorrow to visit!  Well that wasn't his point- but we're getting to see him because work brought him to St. Augstine.  We can't wait to see you Tony!

Also I talked to TWO of my girls last night- (hey- it was almost wednesday & totally worth mentioning) Nay & I caught up on important weddings updates & Laura & I talked about society's unfair expectations of us young maried people & we chatted about the feelings that are invoked by the drive into our beloved city & all those memories with the Jersey Boys & Steve-the-pedi-cab-bum & how our future daugthers will probably never enjoy the freedom we were allowed to have together... the time that was irreplaceable & completely priceless.

LOVING TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. l.o.v.e your last paragraph. it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are definitely on a H.A.P.P.Y. high note in these latest posts...so happy to hear you're feeling good and happy and loving life...thats the Anna I love to see. This past winter and Spring can just go away in our memory (or yours anyway) and hopefully never to return. Sounds like life is good for you right now. Hang in there and go for it Mrs. R. Love you.

    ReplyDelete