8.14.2010

i heart google!

Google is like the local who takes your hand in the wild overwhelming city you are visiting & shows you all the cool hangout spots. 

dreaming a little bit of winter on this hot august day i admit - notmartha.org
how cozy are these outdoor spaces- eat,drink, chic blog

Luv these sketches & words to accompany them.
frankie.com


my favorite- i want this! my ideal adult version of the forts i made when i was a kid.

Awesome preggers photoshoot here!

i found out zac brown band is releasing another cd next month.  i may or may not have pre-ordered it. eek!

these made me smile today.  & yes, i am bored at work, why do you ask?

2 comments:

  1. I love the outdoor cozy, amazing looking R&R area...it's really cute. Someone really sent to some work to make it special. I also love those cute gingerbread houses on-a-cup...what a great idea, and it oozes "WINTER"...order-up some great weather for us in January, ok? oh, and the drawings are cute too...I love to draw, so it's fun to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of those gingerbread things!!!

    ReplyDelete