8.13.2010

T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L!

Today I am oh-so-thankful for a conversation with a friend who just pulled me under the world's surface & we swam briefly like mermaids in the The Ocean of Spiritual Encouragement.  I feel like i have just re-surfaced with a new sense of love that makes me want to just wave my magical love wand & make everyone feel warm fuzzies because... Life is Good.  What we must do is simple.  I can change.  Ego doesn't have to dictate me.  I can't control anyone but me.  These are wonderful little realizations that are making my heart feel like it might just burst. 
 
What are YOU thankful for today??? 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you have much to be thankful for. We ALL do, but it's nice to stop and think about it and to really appreciate all that we have and to be specific. At yoga, she asks us to think about 3 things we are thankful for for today. Just for today! It's always easy because I can always think of MORE things than that but glad for the reminder that we have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I am thankful that we are heading over to Saginaw Convention for four fabulous days of spiritual enlightenment!

    I'm thankful for hymns that pop into my head randomly throughout the day...especially when I haven't spend much quiet time with God!

    I'm thankful that we need no other GPS than God, nor do we need "Mapquest!" We just need to be willing to follow HIS directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comments martine! will be thinking of you having fabulous days at saginaw... impatiently waiting for ours in a month & a half! =-)

    ReplyDelete