8.19.2010

Key West Bound

"You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream,
The way you turn me on- I can't sleep.
Let's run away and don't ever look back,
Don't ever look back." -katy perry
I am super excited to report that we are running away- unfortunately just temporarily, but it'll do for now.  Working six-days a week for months on end has taken it's toll sooooo Key West, here we come!  It's been on our list of places to visit since we moved 3.5 years ago, and I can't think of a better place to go & do absolutely positively n o t h i n g, but still feel removed from all things related to Real Life. 

4 comments:

  1. Anna...that is the most amazing place...absolutely gorgeous...not just one room but the whole Artist House. Lucky You...You're gonna have some fun and relaxation. Getting to stay in a place like that just says "Relax". It'll be fun...just gotta wait til you get to go though...patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe it's been that long since you've lived there. I'm glad you get a vacation. I need a vacation from this vacation. It's taking its toll. Actually getting back to my old routine sounds like the best vacation ever. Anyway, I hope you have tons of fun! I keep thinking about how we're in the same time zone and it really helps me feel less lonely. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the BEST mini break ever!!! Hope you two relax and enjoy it!

    Hugs --

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like SOOO much fun, and it sounds like a much needed break for the two of you working machines!!! :)

    ReplyDelete