2.14.2010

day 2

slept in. breakfast with zane & cindy. a phone call from work to see if i will be able to make my shift on monday. appreciating words of wisdom from a friend: "life is not easy, perfect or safe." watching the races because it feels good to do something someone you love enjoys doing. ordering pizza. lots of thinking. texting. an alarm to remind me to take my pill. weird.  will this ever feel normal?  do i want it to feel normal?  all i know is that i want to feel different then i feel right now. and it's very slow going....

2 comments:

  1. I liked what you shared about your counselor...it sounds so "you" and I'm glad you were able to be comfortable with her...yes, I always wonder, how are you supposed to know who is the "right one"...maybe you were lucky to find her...sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that... life is not easy, perfect or safe.

    ReplyDelete