2.24.2010

sunday

i spent the entire day in bed. literally.  except for the one time i got up to check the roast in the crock-pot per zane's request via cell phone. 

i felt like the universe took a dump on my head.  i felt sooooo lousy & alone.  but i needed a day of sleep.  the xanax trumps my zoloft & makes me a zombie & actually able to sleep all night & most of the day of i allow myself to, which i did. 

cindy & zane spent the day in jacksonville at our winter special meetings. 

they came home & i finally got out of bed & showered.  the overseer of florida was to be the guest in our home so i made myself look alive for dinner.  i think i said like seven words, & half of them were, "hi, i'm anna." 

we ate. they talked. then i went back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Some days.. you just can't do more than that. and That is Okay.

    ReplyDelete