4.05.2010

i love how...

...florida can go from this:
to this:
cos i love both kinds of days.

spring is here.  that means everything is gorgeous & green!  & that also means... that i saw my first cochroach of the season.  you win some, you lose some.  the bugs should be better this year because of our cold winter.  fingers are crossed!  we also have to worry about mosquitos giving our babies heart worm now.  yikes! 

on a side note... i got my first sun burn of the season.  picture in next post.  i am very excited about this burn.  it means summer is coming & the future is sunny & hot!=)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that picture above is quite cute of the dog but have to admit that the first thing I did notice was that sunburn of yours...wowzers. It looks like it could be hurtin by now! Glad you're enjoying the sunshine and Florida...you have gone through a lot there in your short married life...all those experiences are all part of growing and growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...when can I come visit?...Does the 30th work for you? Good cuz I'm coming and I'm staying for a week.

    ReplyDelete