4.13.2010

yesterday

johnny's got some yoga moves!  "downward facing dog"
he's a good spooner, what can i say?  we made cornbread together
2 months now....

we both had the day off so we enjoyed being mostly lazy together...
we tooks lots of cat naps, made french dip & corn bread for lunch, watched a couple movies, sat in the hot tub for awhile, got chinese take-out, ran a couple errands. 

i tried in vain to relax. 

i needed the running dialogue in my head of all the things i was/am worrying about to stop, so i decided to "free write" & just spill my head onto paper. 

and then i had a panic attack.  so zane held me while the tears flowed.  it was a relief to release some of the pent up stress inside me. 

i doubled my medication dosage as of yesterday.  so hopefully it can continue to take the edge off of impending stress triggers.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww thanks for sharing those sweet pictures of Johnnie & June...so cute. So glad they're fitting in so nicely and you must be making them feel so comfy that they have settled in so well. there is a benefit to getting older dogs...but also their life expectancy is less...so its a give and take situation. I'm sorry about your stress...but glad that you do have medication that upping the "ante" should make a difference, just as it did when you went on it. Dad takes 150mg. Just hang in there...as you shared with me, you just have to live for today and not worry about all the tomorrows that haven't even happened yet...so I'm tryin'. Love you and good luck on your future days.

    ReplyDelete