9.03.2010

intermission

i know i always blog an overwhelming number of posts, especially when we go on vacay- but this is truly how i keep track of our life.  this literally is my journal.  i don't have the luxury of time to put efforts in photo albums or private journals (for now) & i don't 'do facebook' so this is first & foremost what i do for me! and if somebody else happens to get enjoyment out of us enjoying/ figuring out life, then all the better!  this is just a handful of pieces of our latest adventure to key west. more to come tomorrow... thanks to all who are tagging along with us!;-) we appreciate all that you add to our journey.

3 comments:

  1. I totally get what you mean here!! I have sort of thought of my blog as my baby book for my kids!! I started my blog a month after Chloe was born... I am one of those people who would love to scrapbook/photo album everything, but at this point don't have the time or energy to do it and this is the best way I have found to keep track of stuff!! :) I love what you do on your blog too and am glad you let me join in on your adventures! It's so fun to see new places and your impressions etc!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't realize you started your blog only a month after chloe was born- that is an AMAZING collection then for your children- how awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhummmmmmmm... excuse me. I love your blog. So no apologizing. :) Thank you for all the details. They are the absolute best and though they dont suffice for not being able to see you much...(nothing satisfies that need except..well, lets face it..seeing YOU :)) it helps me to get a chance to tag along.

    ReplyDelete