9.25.2010

Some People...

Dearest Mr. Maintenance Man:

I would preeeeeefer if you didn't leave the leaky hose running all night long.  And that nasty bucket of dirty bleach water which overflowed all over the back hallway floor?  Also not cool.

Anyway thanks for the new pair of shoes that the boss man said you're going to buy me.  I appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Moi


And then thru the course of a getting-to-know-you conversation with the new personal trainer, i tell him that i am married. 

His next question? 

"So do you guys live together?"

Umm... yah. That would be affirmative.

SO HOW IS YOUR SATURDAY GOING?? =)



2 comments:

  1. ha ha...this made me laugh...you got to enjoy the day of "dumb" it appears! Uhhhhh was that trainer a little nervous and he maybe wasn't thinking about what he was acutally saying....like, "hi, my name is dumb....uh I mean, I'm nervous, so sorry for those words that just popped out of my mouth".......and is that maintenance man at work? Home? or the other work? Sounds like someone was sleeping on the job. Love the little cartoon picture...where did you find him. Cute!

    ReplyDelete