10.24.2009

banana


(photo courtesy of: http://www.google.com/)
about a month ago- when i was madly applying to jobs like a crazed woman- i put an app into my favorite store- the banana republic outlet in st. augustine- mostly on a whim.  anyway i have settled nicely into the fitness world & have felt super lucky to have found something that is challenging & new & fulfilling... but then enter this past thursday... when i got off work i had a voicemail from abby from BR asking if i was still interested in an interview.  it made me smile & i raced home to tell zane how good it felt to have gotten the call, but i really didn't think i would pursue it thinking they probably wouldn't want to work around my set hours at the gym.  anyway i finally decided that i would have to at least give it a try otherwise it would bug me. so i called abby back yesterday & we decided to meet today at 1pm & she went for it- my crazy schedule & all! i'm a fitness chick AND a banana republic employee???!!   i'm soooooooooo pysched!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. YES! Thats super exciting!!!!! You're a mad woman with your jobs! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing chick! Good things come in packages!! =) So happy you have 2 jobs now...even more chance to save and come visit meeeee! =) See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's great!!! I love that store too! Although it's one that I head straight for the back!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I love their stuff, but it's out of this mama's price range!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlie girl, now you have me wondering how it went at the gym today (monday) with your day of training on the front desk, the TEST, and talking to your boss about BR (that's not Baskin and Robbin by the way)... ;-) And hoping there was no "freaking out" by anyone about hours, days, etc. I need to call you tomorrow to find out how it all went...busy day today as Monday's are here for me...(and you too today!!!)

    ReplyDelete