10.27.2009

orlando

went to universal studios today.  zane has been wanting to go on the new roller coaster- rip, ride, rock it! since it opened so we finally got our schedules to align so we could go.  it is 90-degrees up, no thank you. i have my limits. 



cindy & zane coming out of the roller-coaster

spiderman shades!


"is this a great body or what? definitely or what."

so this is my "let's try to make angry faces because we're standing next to the grinch!" FAIL.



*rawr* my claws do come out on special occasions.... like when we're supposed to be taking serious photos with my AWESOME umbrella. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures and getting them up so quickly...I did look on-line to check out the ride but I like your pictures wayyy better :-) Looks like you had a good day and fun time...even some RAIN, O'my..haven't seen any of that for I don't know how many days/weeks/months its been. But it looks warm though so that's good. Glad you had a fun time. I did notice the Green dress with the green umbrella...so color-coordinated my dear!!! =D

    ReplyDelete