10.05.2009

snapshots of APOPKA!


he was lurking in the men's quarters during clean-up. *shutter*

our neighbor's stake-out





we just love our leala to pieces.









me in one of my many happy places. think cool fall morning, sharing coffee with my husband, wrapped up in my chunky knit sweater, worn plaid pjs & wooly rain boots saturday morning of convention knowing we still have a full day & all day tomorrow left to soak up.







the view from our tent

my love's pumpkin cake

A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND. THE REASON WHY CAPS LOCK & EXCLAMATION POINTS WERE INVENTED, I'M SURE OF IT!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see pictures of your time! Love them! Looks like a gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the VISUALS...(you know me and pictures...) Thanks for sharing these. Also, you and your Aunt Alice should get together with your CAPS LOCK & EXCLAMATION POINTS combo =D Is this the NEW Pumpkin Bars or the first batch? Sure look yummy! Is the bottom pix convention food??? Yum it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...soooo happy you had a wonderful convention =) And very happy that nasty spider wasn't lurking in your tent =) Happy late b-day to my sweet brother! thanks for looking after mom for me...love you both!

    ReplyDelete