10.10.2009

privacy issues

i have decided to make my blog more private.  there has been some recent issues where things i have said have been blown out of proportion & resulted in painful accusations so it's just easier this way.  in the heat of the moment i seriously considered shutting it down altogether, but writing here has been an escape for me & i really don't want to lose that so i would appreciate it if you do choose to peek into our world that you respect the privacy that we'd like to maintain by keeping what's here, here & if there is something i've said that is offensive, please email me or call me so we can fix any differences before rash assumptions are made & feelings are hurt. thanks so much.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're keeping your blog, I like reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my word...I'll do my best! Thanks for the call today and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom & Kari, for your support. It means alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't stop!! I feel like I'm just getting to know and love you!! :) And I really am going to call you soon!

    ReplyDelete